Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Welcome to Thunder Brigade Wiki
The wiki about Thunder Brigade that anyone can edit
40 articles since February 2009
Contents (view all pages)
Hi! Welcome to the Thunder Brigade wiki, the definative source of Thunder Brigade info, facts, fun and more! Haven't heard of Thunder Brigade? Visit the summary article!
Other useful information:
What's new on Thunder Brigade Wiki
- The Thunder Brigade wiki is up and running! The definative source of Thunder Brigade info!
- 27/2/09/New Articles!
- Check out the lastest new articles on the stargate systems. The Kildae System article is complete and The Halon System article is nearly done too. Alador system article coming soon!
- 01/01/12/New Articles!
- Check out the newly added articles on All the tanks, weapons, and buildings in the game. It still has some missing information and pretty pictures, but that sill come some time soon...
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
The Kildae system was discovered in 2347 by explorers and is located just 2 weeks space travel from the Halon system. It is the smallest of the stargate systems because the twin stars of the system, Kildae, have shrank to white dwarf stars. It was once much larger but now the planets further from the sun have been lost as the stars' gravitational force weakens. Continue to full article, The Kildae System.
300px|right Gameplay from the first level of the campaign.
|Footer retired - see http://gaming.wikia.com/wiki/Introducing_New_Gaming_Footers|